Other than agreeing on the above quote, I also have a personal more in-depth bucket list which seems to be getting bigger every time something gets ticked off. The more I see, the more I want
to see. It’s a crazy cycle. But I have no doubt that everything I want to do is achievable, however, I don’t put a time frame on them. I like to travel slowly and fully
towards the direction of my bucket list and enjoy the ride on the way.
I will keep adding to this list, and updating it with relevant posts, so I think it deserves pride of place as a permanent top bar feature. (Yup, there is a lot of scuba dive related items, I can't help I'm addicted)
Here we go..
(No order of priority)
1. Go on an African Safari
2 .Eat Nachos and shot Tequilla in Mexico- DONE
3. Learn to Scuba Dive- DONE. Read about my Scuba Career here
4.Visit Machu Pichu- read why I didn’t quite make while in Peru.
5. Swim with Sharks- DONE, Panama Coiba National Park
6. Become a resident of another country
7. Sky Dive- Done, UK 2011
8. Go to the Galapagos Islands
9. Get a paid job abroad- Done, in Ecuador, Micronesia, Hong Kong
10. Travel in a camper van
11. Rio carnival
12. Get a tattoo in another country- Done, although it didn’t stop at one. Thailand, Budapest, America, Chile, and Hong Kong
13. See Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island, Indonesia - DONE
14. Eat Indian food in Mumbai
15. Visit all 7 continent’s inc Antartica- Only Antarctica to go
16. Go to the dead sea in Israel
17. Learn to Free Dive
18. Motorbike across a country
19. Learn more than one Language- I am conversational in Spanish, but I still want to be in another language.
20. Learn to Snowboard
21. Go to an Olympics
22. Get Dive masters qualification- DONE!! Turkey 2014
23. Travel solo- I'm doing it now...
24. Road trip up the West coast of USA- Done
25. Go on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey - DONE
26. Visit the Amazon Rainforest- Done March 2014
27. Swim the channel
28. Visit more countries in a year than there are months! DONE- Read '15 countries in 12 months'
29. See Pink Dolphins- DONE YAY, I saw them in the Amazon
30. Swim with whale sharks- Done, Holbox Island Mexico
31. Go to Burning Man and Tomorrowland Festival
32. Write a Travel book
33. Go to the tomato festival in Spain
34. Do a Colour Run- Done in Santiago, Chile
35. Scuba dive with manta rays - DONE
36. Drink vodka in Russia
37. Dive the sardine run in South Africa (my ultimate scuba dream)
38. Do a Surf Camp in Bali- Done
39. Mardigra in New Orleans
40. Dive the Blue Hole in Belize- DONE July 2014
41. Go to Canada
42. Visit every U.S state
43. Spend Christmas on a Beach - DONE, Australia
44. See the Northern Lights
45. Paraglide. DONE- Pamukkale, Turkey
46. Eat myself into a Sushi coma in Japan - DONE
47. Visit the last place my mum went before she passed away. Finland - DONE
48. Visit my brother and his wife living in Jordan
50. Go on a Scuba Dive Live a board- I worked on one.
51. Inter-rail around Europe.
52. Antelope Canyon, Arizona
53. Scuba dive with Great White sharks – WITHOUT a cage
54. Find a part of the Great Wall of China with no one on
About the Author
Sarah Richard, Global Gypsy, Scuba obsessed Travel blogger originally from the UK has taken on the life as a digital nomad with no fixed address or plans. Just a mission to inspire others and Travel the world one splash at a time.
Follow the journey on Facebook
Find out more about the website here