1. Monday to Friday no longer exists- every day is the weekend, no Monday morning blues, just a constant excitement to live every day.
2. You will fall in Love- whether it will be with a person or a place, you will
feel a love you have never felt before.
3. Your eyes will see things not even your imagination could create, your mind
will store them, turn you into a story teller and then leave you speechless.
4. You will laugh harder and longer than ever before with people who can't even speak the same language.
Cheap,long term backpackers insurance.
5. Your daily struggle includes whether to wear your flip flops or to go bare
6. Tomorrow or next week is not a problem, right now is the only thing that matters, you have a sudden realisation that life is short and the only way to live it is like tomorrow might not come.
7. Someone will show you unconditional generosity when you least expect it and restore your faith in man kind.
8. You will meet someone in a hostel or in a cafe and before you have even
exchanged names you will have organized to bunjy jump with them that afternoon
and swim with sharks with them in the morning. What you 'do' at home or even
where you are from is no longer the basis of a friendship.
9. Money stretches further than ever before and becomes less important. Good
friends, good health and a smile are priorities now.
10. Your soul will heal each day from any traumas or problems you carried on
your shoulders before you came. Your life will be put into perspective and you
will realise how fortunate you are and will never take simple things for granted again.
And the one big reason your should travel NOW.
'In life we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times. But they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were too reverse any of them we wouldn't be the person we are. So just live. Make mistakes, have wonderful memories. But never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly where it is your going.'