Other than agreeing on the above quote, I also have a personal more in-depth bucket list which seems to be getting bigger every time something gets ticked off. The more I see, the more I want
to see. It’s a crazy cycle. But I have no doubt that everything I want to do is achievable, however, I don’t put a time frame on them. I like to travel slowly and fully
towards the direction of my bucket list and enjoy the ride on the way.
I will keep adding to this list, and updating it with relevant posts, so I think it deserves pride of place as a permanent top bar feature. (Yup, there is a lot of scuba dive related items, I can't help I'm addicted)
Here we go..
(No order of priority)
1. Go on an African Safari
2 .Eat Nachos and shot Tequilla in Mexico- DONE
3. Learn to Scuba Dive- DONE. Read about my Scuba Career here
4.Visit Machu Pichu- read why I didn’t quite make while in Peru.
5. Swim with Sharks- DONE, Panama Coiba National Park
6. Become a resident of another country
7. Sky Dive- Done, UK 2011
8. Go to the Galapagos Islands
9. Get a paid job abroad- Done, in Ecuador, Micronesia, Hong Kong
10. Travel in a camper van
11. Rio carnival
12. Get a tattoo in another country- Done, although it didn’t stop at one. Thailand, Budapest, America, Chile, and Hong Kong
13. See Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island, Indonesia - DONE
14. Eat Indian food in Mumbai
15. Visit all 7 continent’s inc Antartica- Only Antarctica to go
16. Go to the dead sea in Israel - DONE
17. Learn to Free Dive
18. Motorbike across a country
19. Learn more than one Language- I am conversational in Spanish, but I still want to be in another language.
20. Learn to Snowboard
21. Go to an Olympics
22. Get Dive masters qualification- DONE!! Turkey 2014
23. Travel solo- I'm doing it now...
24. Road trip up the West coast of USA- Done
25. Go on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey - DONE
26. Visit the Amazon Rainforest- Done March 2014
27. Swim the channel
28. Visit more countries in a year than there are months! DONE- Read '15 countries in 12 months'
29. See Pink Dolphins- DONE YAY, I saw them in the Amazon
30. Swim with whale sharks- Done, Holbox Island Mexico
31. Go to Burning Man and Tomorrowland Festival
32. Write a Travel book
33. Go to the tomato festival in Spain
34. Do a Colour Run- Done in Santiago, Chile
35. Scuba dive with manta rays - DONE
36. Drink vodka in Russia
37. Dive the sardine run in South Africa (my ultimate scuba dream)
38. Do a Surf Camp in Bali- Done
39. Mardigra in New Orleans
40. Dive the Blue Hole in Belize- DONE July 2014
41. Go to Canada
42. Visit every U.S state
43. Spend Christmas on a Beach - DONE, Australia
44. See the Northern Lights
45. Paraglide. DONE- Pamukkale, Turkey
46. Eat myself into a Sushi coma in Japan - DONE
47. Visit the last place my mum went before she passed away. Finland - DONE
48. Visit my brother and his wife living in Jordan- DONE (6 times)
50. Go on a Scuba Dive Live a board- I worked on one.
51. Inter-rail around Europe.
52. Antelope Canyon, Arizona
53. Scuba dive with Great White sharks – WITHOUT a cage
54. Find a part of the Great Wall of China with no one on
55. Start an online shop - DONE - girlsthatscuba.store
Introducing the scuba girl and the shark phone cases 📱 🦈 We combined our GTS girl with one of our favourite marine animals and created a case we know you will all love! As always it comes produced and packaged 100% plastic-free! Click the link in the bio or on the story to buy yours now! Perfect little Xmas gift 🎁
A post shared by Girls that Scuba™ (@girlsthatscuba) on
56. Scuba dive with hammerheads - HOW has this not happened yet?
57. Swim with whales in Tonga
58. Speak at a TED talk about scuba diving/oceans/plastic pollution
About the Author
Sarah Richard, Global Gypsy, Scuba obsessed Travel blogger originally from the UK has taken on the life as a digital nomad with no fixed address or plans. Just a mission to inspire others and Travel the world one splash at a time.
Follow the journey on Facebook
Find out more about the website here